We are the Digital Leaders. We are pupils in Year 5 whose role it is to support and further the development of Computing throughout our school. Computers and technology is an ever growing tool in education and we need to be a part of this to help to spread it throughout our curriculum.
We are excited by the opportunity to get involved and bring lots of exciting opportunities for Computing.
Some of the things that we do are:
- Testing and reviewing new ICT resources.
- Share our skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Support teachers and peers when using ICT in the school.
- Create how-to video help guides.
- Teach our peers how to stay safe online through helping to deliver assemblies
Within school, we are currently:
- Receiving training to develop our skills as digital leaders.
- Creating internet safety videos.
- Creating our own section on the website which will be packed full of useful links and resources.
- Creating teaching and ‘how to’ tutoring videos for the website.